The Trove Account for Businesses
Supercharge your business with the Trove Account for Businesses, an investment account offering sophisticated trading, research and educational features to help you manage your operation’s finances seamlessly.
This account is intended for corporations and entities who would like to diversify.
Corporate / Business accounts include cooperatives, limited liability companies, trusts, charities and NGOs, and accounts for investment clubs.
Execute your trades seamlessly with our powerful platform with 1:1 support from expert account managers and bank grade security our technology is built on.
Receive around-the-clock 1 on 1 service, whenever the markets are open, from a dedicated specialist.
Get the lowest commissions or become a VIP to get even better rates.
Wide Range of Investment Offerings
Access over 20,000 instruments, across all multiple classes, from stocks and ETFs, on the NYSE, NASDAQ, NSE and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Memorandum and Article of Association
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Proof of the company’s business address if different to its registered address (e.g. a company bank statement or utility bill less than three months old and issued in the company’s name)
• Group structure diagram (for entities within complex group structures only)
We also need clear copies of the following documents for each beneficial owner with a 10% or greater company holding and each company director:
• Passport – please include both the photo and signature pages and ensure the full document is visible
• Proof of residency – a utility bill less than three months old that clearly displays the date, applicant’s name and address that matches the one on the application